Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks...


Ok, you all got me....good. Seems like everyone had their own little part in tricking me for my going away/b-day party.
I was honestly surprised, and touched. Thanks to those involved in the planning and to everyone who attended. I will post photos once I'm organized. I adore the journal that everyone signed and will put it to good use. It's difficult to leave so many good people behind. I'm going to be selfish for a minute here and say I hope you are all here when I come back...but will be happy for you if you've moved on to other places/things. :) I love you all and miss you already.

The drive from New Hampshire to Virginia was a bit hellish. My mom and I hit a traffic jam in Delaware that was somewhere around 10 miles long...bumper to bumper, but we made it here in one piece. Ophelia (my cat) was quiet for the whole drive. I have her isolated downstairs in my mom's house. She's been cautiously exploring by night and camping out under the treadmill during the day. I'm sure she'll be fine. It's so strange to be out of my usual routine of work. I feel like I've lost sense of time.

Oh, and you have to check this out:
Click here


More later,
Kelly

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think we should go to the movies tonight!!