Friday, July 27, 2007

Dramamine is a girl's best friend...



Today we went on a 2-hour harbor cruise! Lots of gorgeous scenery, hector dolphins, fur seals and penguins! Below are some of the nicer shots. After, we ordered fish and chips (the best I've ever had. Sorry Sh!) and sat out by the harbor. It was a beautiful, sunny day.

Oh, and to clarify, when I said “travel more” in my last post, I meant within New Zealand. I may even be in Akaroa for another month or so, but at a different place. I’ll keep you posted. Cheers!

Eckhard's farm and land from the harbor (see the red barn towards the middle?)

Dan Roger's Cliff





Keep going straight here and you'll end up in the land of Shackleton!

Ancient volcanic layers





Moon over Akaroa

6 comments:

geekclimber said...

lucky... keep on postin, i am getting jealous! have fun McNutt!

Gram said...

Kelly,I thought when you said you were moving on,you were leaving NZ.The pics you took on the cruise were wonderful.It is a beautiful country and I am glad you are going to see more of it.

Kathy said...

Once again, well done! Blue skies, sapphire water, mountains in the distance and hey, is that my Vera Bradley on your shoulder?? :o)

By the way geekclimber, do I see bouldering opps in some of the photos?

Anonymous said...

When you say "we went on a 2 hour cruise", who is this mystery person???

Kelly said...

By "we" I meant Eckhard and I.

Marm, It would be hard to boulder there because you have no safety gear (ropes, etc.) when bouldering and a fall on those rocks would probably kill you!

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of Ireland!