Thursday, July 26, 2007

New pastures...



Hey everyone- I have been quiet lately! I’ve been contemplating my next steps and have decided that I want to do more traveling than originally planned, so I’m moving on. One of the beauties of traveling is that nothing is carved in stone (and as a wise man once wrote-"No yesterdays on the road"). I love the way things unfold mysteriously.

This is truly a beautiful farm and I’ve been lucky to get a glimpse of life here. Sunday is my last day (at the farm itself), but I’ll be spending a few days in town. A big thanks to Eckhard, his hospitality, and patience in showing me all the details of the farm.

I have some plans in the works and will write again once I have them ironed out!



The old apple hut (a very cozy bedroom)!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Kelly, please keep us posted! Be safe and enjoy your travels!

Kathy said...

Wonderful photos! Looks like the sun did come out afterall.

Vic said...

So many changes, so much wonder and beauty out there. Good luck and be safe in your journeys.

Valerie said...

Kelly, I think that you are extremely brave! You're doing something that most people only talk about, but never actually do. I'm really enjoying your stories, AND your photos.

Gram said...

Kelly,Someone else's dreams are your realities.I am sure everyone is in awe of your spirit to travel on.I cannot imagine what your next stop will be and am anxious to find out.